Experienced Representation For Victims Of Motorcycle Accidents
The freedom and feeling of open air make riding a motorcycle thrilling, but with this feeling, it can also be more dangerous than traveling by car. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a collision, the motorcycle injury attorneys at The Whiting Law Firm are here to help. We believe in approaching every case with the compassion and knowledge we have gained in our many years of experience with successful settlements.
Staying Safe And Preventing Accidents
- Remaining aware of the driving laws is a necessity for everybody on the road, and following them diligently is the best way to avoid a collision. Motorcyclists must take extra steps for protection since their bodies are exposed and at a greater risk for harm. Wear adequate safety gear, including a helmet that meets the guidelines of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Keep the following information on hand: license, vehicle registration, contact information for motorcycle injury attorneys and insurance card.
These will be extremely useful in the unfortunate event of a crash.
What To Do After A Motorcycle Accident
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, it’s important to take action:
- Contact the police and emergency services if needed. Obtain copies of police reports and treatment paperwork.
- Gather the names and contact information of any witnesses, as their statements can be valuable in building your case.
- Photograph the scene, or if you are unable, have others take photos and send them to you. This will be helpful in illustrating why the accident happened.
Discuss Your Situation With A Skilled Personal Injury Attorney Today
Contact a firm with reputable motorcycle injury attorneys familiar with no-fault insurance regulations and Michigan law. At The Whiting Law Firm, you owe us nothing if we don’t win your case. Complete our online form or call 866-733-2178 to get started.